2 Mackerel Street –
TEEWAH TRANQUILITY – Relaxed Family Getaway with Ocean Views
Sitting on top of the ridge in Teewah village, this fabulous 2 level holiday home has 360 degree views. Upstairs has a spacious open plan living area which is surrounded by a wrap-around deck taking in views from the northwest around to the southwest. Above is an upper-level deck with a sweeping uninterrupted panorama.
Just a short 2 minute stroll to the beach to enjoy swimming, surfing or fishing, this is an amazing location and ideal beach family getaway.
The first floor of this large 5 bedroom house has a well-equipped kitchen with all you need to make yourself at home. There are three spacious breezy bedrooms: Bed 1 – queen bed; Bed 2 – 2 x singles which can be made up into a king; Bed 3 – double bed plus single trundle. The bathroom also has a washing machine and dryer and the toilet is separate.
The ground floor is a 2 bedroom fully self-contained apartment with an internal interconnecting lockable door to upstairs. Bedroom 1 – queen; Bedroom 2 – double bed, single bed plus single trundle. There is a bathroom, separate toilet and laundry with washer and dryer. The outside entertaining area is covered by a shade sail.
This home can accommodate 10 guests, which is ideal for 2-3 families.
It offers unlimited ADSL Wifi, plus Telstra TV and fans in every room, both upstairs & downstairs.
Teewah is a quiet village with sandy streets. There are no shops or amenities, so you need to bring all your supplies with you. It is 4WD access only, crossing over at the Noosa Tewantin Ferry, then driving along the beach for 6kms from the cutting. A beach permit must be obtained through QPWS and travelling at low tide is recommended.
Please note that you can book the upstairs 3 bedroom house and downstairs 2 bedroom house separately if you didn’t need all 5 bedrooms.
- Guests: 10
- Amenities: BBQ- gas provided, Ceiling Fans in every room, Coffee Machine (BYO Nespresso pods), Microwave, Telstra TV, TV and DVD player, Wi-Fi
- Categories: House
Prices start at: $380 per night
- Birds Watching
- Dogs Welcome
- Family Friendly
- Water Sports
- Relaxing on the Beach
- Sight Seeing
- Bush walking
- Whale Watching
- 4W Driving
- Bird Watching
- Collecting Pippies
- Collecting Sand Worms
Check in/out times
- Once on the beach, drive north for approx 6kms, turn into Teewah Village, drive straight ahead to the T road, turn right, drive straight ahead to the next T road, turn left, 2 Mackerel is the first house on the left
- Sunshine Coast Airport is approx 30 mins to Tewantin
- Brisbane Airport is approx 1.5hrs to Tewantin
- 4WD or AWD needed to navigate the beach to Teewah
- Master bedroom - 1 x Queen bed
- Second bedroom - 2 x single beds (can be made into king)
- Third bedroom - 1 x double bed & 1 x single trundle
- Downstairs master bedroom - 1 x Queen
- Downstairs 2nd bedroom - 1 x double, 1 x single
- Kitchen - well equipped with large fridge, electric stove and microwave oven
- Upstairs dining area seats twelve and large open lounge area which seats 12 also, coffee table, 60" TV and DVD player
- Upstairs deck with table setting for eight.
- Downstairs inside dining area seats six.
- Covered outdoor barbecue area with a table setting for six.
- Pet friendly - one dog on application but no fenced area.
- Personal linen not supplied - please bring sheets towels and pillow slips or linen can be hired at an extra charge.