Renovated 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms – new tiles through out, new paint, new window coverings makes this Beach House very clean and crisp! Comfortable beds and furniture and well equipted kitchen.
Quite location opposite national park and the emergency Heli pad. Close to the Beach with every thing Teewah has to offer.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Bedroom, 2 Queen 1 King Single + 1 Double day bed, 2 Toilets, BBQ- gas provided, Fire Bowl, Laundry with washing machine, NO PARTIES or EVENTS, NON SMOKING, One small pet allowed, Open plan living and kitchen area, Outdoor setting, Tiled through out, TV and DVD player
- Categories: House
Prices start at: $200 per night (+Taxes and fees)
- You need to BYO your own everything.....Doonas and pillows are supplied. You need to bring your own sheets and pillow slips and towels or we can arrange hire.
- Bush walking
- Relaxing on the Beach
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- 4w driving
- Catching sand worms
- Collecting Pipies
Check in/out times
- Once on the beach drive for approx 6kms north, turn into the Teewah Village, drive straight ahead to the "T" section, turn left then turn right into Stargazer Street, the heli pad is on the left and "Four Waves" is the third house on the right the house with "A"frame.
- Sunshine Coast Airport approx 30 mins drive from Tewantin
- Brisbane Airport approx 1.5 hrs drive
- 4WD or AWD needed to drive to Teewah