“Four Waves” – 6 Stargazer St, just a short stroll to the Teewah Beach
This unique property comprises of a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house and a separate “A frame” bungalow in a quiet location opposite national park and Heli pad.
House – 2 bedrooms 2x queen beds & 1x king single bed + double sofa bed, 2 bathrooms, laundry, fully self-contained kitchen, lounge dinning area inside plus alfresco dinning on the front deck.
“A” Frame bungalow (Option)- 1 queen bed with toilet and kitchenette and TV – connected to the house via a timber deck – the bungalow can be rented as an option with the house (same number of nights.) Extra $80 per night or rent the house on its own.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Bedroom, 2 Queen 1 King Single + 1 Double day bed, 2 Toilets, BBQ- gas provided, Fans in bedrooms, Fire Bowl BYO wood, Large Covered Verandah, Laundry with washing machine, Linen is not included but can be hired or BYO sheets,towels and pillow slips, NON SMOKING, One bedroom bungalow, One small pet allowed, Open plan living and kitchen area, Outdoor setting, Tiled through out, TV and DVD player
- Categories: House
Prices start at: $245 per night (+taxes and fees)
- You need to BYO your own everything.....Doonas and pillows are supplied. You need to bring your own sheets and pillow slips and towels or we can arrange hire.
- Bush walking
- Relaxing on the Beach
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- 4w driving
- Catching sand worms
- Collecting Pipies
Check in/out times
- Once on the beach drive for approx 6kms north, turn into the Teewah Village, drive straight ahead to the "T" section, turn left then turn right into Stargazer Street, the heli pad is on the left and "Four Waves" is the third house on the right the house with "A"frame.
- Sunshine Coast Airport approx 30 mins drive from Tewantin
- Brisbane Airport approx 1.5 hrs drive
- 4WD or AWD needed to drive to Teewah