"Heaven" (Place of Bliss)
New to Teewah Beach Escapes- Perfect for 2 small families- Great location, easy walk to the beach, Classic Beach House! This house is all on one level which makes for easy access. 2 good sized bedrooms and a bunk room for the kids. There is an open fire place, great for those cold winter days after an early morning Tailor fish. Well equipped kitchen and BBQ. There is a back porch to relax or read a book.
2 Bedrooms- 2 King Beds
1 Bunk Room - 3 sets of single bunk beds and bean bags
Washing machine and dryer
BBQ with gas supplied
Fire place (bring your own wood)
Supply your own linen (sheets,towels and pillow slips) or it can be hired at an extra charge (contact Mel)
There are to be No Parties or Events held at this property
Relaxing on the beach
Check in times
Check in 10 am
Check out 2pm
Turn in to the village, drive straight ahead to the T section, turn right in to Mackerel Street take the next left into Swallowtail Stree its the first house on the left behind the "Beach Chappel".
Sunshine Coast Airport is 30 minutes drive to Tewantin then take the car ferry to the beach then follow driving instructions.
Brisbane Airport approx 1.50hrs to Tewantin
4WD or AWD is required as you have to drive on the beach.
Policies & disclaimers
Please read the terms and conditions
TERMS and CONDITIONS for TEEWAH BEACH ESCAPES Pty Ltd
Please read the terms and conditions. By booking holiday accommodation through Teewah Beach Escapes Pty Ltd you are agreeing to the following:
1. The property is for the sole use of the number of persons specified on the booking (eg: if the property takes 8 persons there is only to be 6 persons staying at the property if this is exceded no bond money will be refunded ) and only those persons are authorized to use the premises
2. *********ALL LOUD MUSIC AND NOISE IS TO BE REDUCED TO A MINIMUM BY 10PM AND CEASE COMPLETELY AT MIDNIGHT*********if this is not adhered to you will be removed from the property
3. “If Police are called to a complaint of excessive noise and a direction is given and not complied with, Police will seize whatever item is making the noise and the hirer will be required to attend court. The seized item can be picked up Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm at Noosa Heads Police Station. Police will attend 24 hours irrespective of barge times.”
4. All Properties have a $200 Bond refundable if, the property is left as you found it. If any damages, breakages or house needs extra cleaning this will be taken out of the bond and balance refunded. If you have more persons staying at the property than the stated amount for the property no bond will be refunded. If any rubbish is left at the property $100 will be taken out
5. The property tenants are asked to respect their surrounds and neighbouring properties
6. If you are booking for others please make sure they view the terms and conditions as well, but remember the person that books the property/ie is responsible for those you invite along
7. Any unruly behaviour or extra amounts of persons occupying the property will put the tenants at risk of having their booking terminated with no refund
8. There are to be NO tents or any other type of portable accommodation erected on the property.
9. Pets are not allowed on the property unless prior arrangements have been approved by owners. If any pet is found to be inhabiting the property this may result in the tenants booking being terminated. Also if flees infest the property the tenant will be ordered to pay for pest spraying of the property
10. All Properties are NON - SMOKING
11. There is NO rubbish dump in Teewah Village so please take ALL of your rubbish with you on your departure.
12. Please ensure the BBQ's are cleaned after use.
13. NO UNREGISTERED motorbikes, quad bikes or vehicles are to be used around Teewah Village.
14. The property owners cannot be liable for unforeseen circumstances ie; power failure due to storms, electrical malfunction, bad weather, etc
15. Check in time is 2pm Unless otherwise stated
16. Check out is 10am. Unless otherwise stated
17. A deposit of 50% is payable on booking, balance payable in full five (5) prior to arrival date. If booking through the web site full payment is required
18. Tariffs are current as per rates on Teewah Beach Escapes Pty Ltd website and brochures and are subject to change without notice
19. There are to be NO FIRE CRACKERS OR FIRE WORKS at any of the properties rented through Teewah Beach Escapes Pty Ltd, if so this will lead to immediate eviction
20. If there is a TOTAL FIRE BAN this means NO FIRES WHATSOEVER please check the local authorities regarding these regulations (note: brassieres’ are allowed for cooking and heating at some properties, but please check first)
21. PROHIBITED- on the rental property or around Teewah Village. The use of unmanned aerial vehicle known as a DRONE also referred as an unpiloted aerial vehicle by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
22. In the unlikely event that property cannot be available due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation or give a full refund if this does not meet the guest’s requirements.
If you are in breach of the terms and conditions and your reservation of the property is terminated we (agent) and/or the property owner is authorized to do everything necessary to remove you from the said property. If you are removed from the said property you forfeit any balance of tariffs, which will be forwarded to the owner. There will be no refund of any monies if you booking is terminated
Low Season……Bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to the booking arrival date will incur a 12% booking fee on the total of the accommodation and refund of balance Bookings cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival date will incur a 50% booking fee and if not re-booked for the same period there will be no refund. If re-booked for the same period will incur a 12% booking fee of the total accommodation and refund of balance
High Season……Bookings cancelled 60 days or more prior to the booking arrival date will incur a 12% booking fee on the total accommodation and refund of balance Bookings cancelled less than 60 days or less prior to the arrival date will incur a 50% booking fee and if not re-booked for the same period there will be no refund. If re-booked for the same period will incur a 12% booking fee of the total accommodation and refund of balance
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Heaven
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Heaven||3 Bedrooms||1||10||Saturday, 21 September 2019||Thursday, 03 October 2019||$256.75 Per night||2||50|
|Heaven||3 Bedrooms||1||10||Friday, 04 October 2019||Monday, 07 October 2019||$308.10 Per night||3||50|
|Heaven||3 Bedrooms||1||10||Tuesday, 08 October 2019||Friday, 06 December 2019||$205.40 Per night||2||50|
|Heaven||3 Bedrooms||1||10||Saturday, 07 December 2019||Friday, 13 December 2019||$256.75 Per night||2||50|
|Heaven||3 Bedrooms||1||10||Saturday, 14 December 2019||Tuesday, 31 December 2019||$308.10 Per night||7||50|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
A $200 bond stands with this booking.. refundable if the property is left as you find it and no cleaning is needed.. if any rubbish is left at the property $100 will be taken out automatically ..if the number of persons exceeds the amount the property allows no bond monies will be refunded - See more at: https://teewahbeachescapes.com.au/accommodation$200.00 ( Per booking )
A CLEANING FEE CAN BE ADDED TO THE BOOKING$100.00 ( Per booking )