Choose a property that you would like to book in our Holiday Accommodation section, then click on the Book Now button on the right hand side of the page. Fill in the details of the form:
- Select your dates of arrival and departure, the availability will be checked
- Fill in your contact details
- Press ‘Review Booking’
- Your address details will be saved (this may take a couple of minutes) you will then be able to review your booking and make amendments if necessary.
- You must confirm that the information is correct and that you agree to the policies and disclaimers by checking the box at the bottom of the page.
- Press ”Confirm Booking”.
- You will then be redirected to the booking form where you can make your payment (you don’t need a PayPal account for this).
A: When you have made a booking you will receive 2 emails – 1 with your booking details and a 2nd email which contains your username and password to login to www.teewahbeachescapes.com.au. Use this username and password to login by either going to the login page from the “login” menu item or by filling in the form on the bottom right box on all pages except the holiday accommodation page.
Full Payment is required at the time of booking.
Teewah Beach Escapes has an SSL certificate installed for any page where we receive your personal information – such as the booking form. Please note the padlock icon at the bottom of your screen on such pages (note, it will only show on pages where it is necessary). The SSL certificate encrypts data to protect it from hackers and any malicious software. To make payments you will be redirected to PayPal which has it’s own security and encryption and is trusted by millions of people worldwide. For more information on PayPal security please see their website at www.paypal.com.au