Please read the terms and conditions. By booking holiday accommodation through Teewah Beach Escapes Pty Ltd you are agreeing to the following:
- The property is for the sole use of the number of persons specified on the booking (eg: if the property takes 8 persons there is only to be 8 persons staying at the property) and only those persons are authorized to use the premises
- All properties incure a $200 bond, refundable if the property is left as you found it. If any damages, breakages or house needs cleaning this will be taken out of the bond and balance refunded. If any rubbish is left at the property $100 with automatically be taken out. If the number of persons exceeds the amount the perticular property allows then NO BOND MONIES will be refunded
- All noise and music is to be reduced by 10pm and cease completely by Midnight if this is not adhered to you will be removed from the property see next note below
“If Police are called to a complaint of excessive noise and a direction is given and not complied with, Police will seize whatever item is making the noise and the hirer will be required to attend court. The seized item can be picked up Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm at Noosa Heads Police Station. Police will attend 24 hours irrespective of barge times.”
- The property tenants are asked to respect their surrounds and neighboring properties
- If you are booking for others please make sure they view the terms and conditions as well, but remember the person that books the property/ies is responsible for those you invite along
- Any unruly behavior or extra amounts of persons occupying the property will put the tenants at risk of having their booking terminated with no refund
- There are to be NO tents or any other type of portable accommodation erected on the property.
- Pets are not allowed on the property unless prior arrangements have been approved by owners. If any pet is found to be inhabiting the property this may result in the tenants booking being terminated. Also if flees infest the property the tenant will be ordered to pay for pest spraying of the property
- All Properties are NON - SMOKING
- There is NO rubbish dump in Teewah Village so please take ALL of your rubbish with you on your departure.
- Please ensure the BBQ's are cleaned after use.
- NO UNREGISTERED motorbikes, quad bikes or vehicles are to be used around Teewah Village.
- Prohibited on the rental property or around Teewah Village, the use of unmanned aerial vehicle(UAV) known as a Drone.
- The property owners cannot be liable for unforeseen circumstances ie; power failure due to storms, electrical malfunction, bad weather, etc
- Check in time is 2pm
- Check out is 10am. Check to see if these times can be changed
- A deposit of 50% is payable on booking, balance payable in full five (5 Days) prior to arrival date.
- Tariffs are current as per rates on Teewah Beach Escapes Pty Ltd website and brochures and are subject to change without notice
- There are to be NO FIRE CRACKERS OR FIRE WORKS at any of the properties rented through Teewah Beach Escapes Pty Ltd, if so this will lead to immediate eviction
- If there is a TOTAL FIRE BAN this means NO FIRES WHATSOEVER please check the local authorities regarding these regulations and regarding fires in pits
If you are in breach of the terms and conditions and your reservation of the property is terminated we (agent) and/or the property owner is authorized to do everything necessary to remove you from the said property. If you are removed from the said property you forfeit any balance of tariffs, which will be forwarded to the owner. There will be no refund of any monies if you booking is terminated
Low Season……Bookings canceled 30 days or more prior to the booking arrival date will incur a 12% booking fee on the total of the accommodation and refund of balance
Bookings canceled 30 days or less prior to arrival date will incur a 50% booking fee and if not re-booked for the same period there will be no refund. If re-booked for the same period will incur a 12% booking fee of the total accommodation and refund of balance
High Season……Bookings canceled 30 days or more prior to he booking arrival date will incur a 12% booking fee on the total accommodation and refund of balance
Bookings canceled less than 30 days or less prior to the arrival date will incur a 50% booking fee and if not re-booked for the same period there will be no refund. If re-booked for the same period will incur a 12% booking fee of the total accommodation and refund of balance