“River Edge Retreat” – Noosa River North Shore
House and Bunk Room – Situated on the edge of the Noosa River on the Noosa North Shore.
Have the best of both worlds – river and beach (Teewah Beach is just a short drive away – approx 3 km).
The property is situated on the beautiful Noosa River near the ferry so if you are into ski-ing (ski zone area), fishing or just general boating, this is the place for you.
There is a fabulous jetty at which to moor your boat, have lunch or just have a relaxing fish or set a crab pot or two.
The house is fully self-contained with 2 bedrooms, 1 Bathroom + private out door bathroom , 2 toilets and a sauna.
The bunk room has a customised single bunk bed system. The room can be divided into two for different combinations – perfect for 2 families. Each half has its own TV and is fully air conditioned.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Basketball hoop, Ducted air conditioning, Fridge/Freezer, Fully equipped kitchen with European appliances, Jetty with deep water access and Ski Zone, Linen is not included but can be hired or BYO sheets,towels and pillow slips, No Pets Allowed, Sauna and outdoor shower, Trampoline, Webber BBQ
- Bed Type: 2 Double Beds and 8 Single bunk beds
- Categories: House
Prices start at: $450 per night (+taxes and fees)
- SKI-ING Ski zone area
- BOATING - to Noosaville or Hastings Street, or explore Noosa River
- 4X4 driving on nearby Teewah Beach and beyond
- Enjoy the Flora and Fauna- many birds and kangaroos on site
Check in/out times
- Coming off the Ferry from crossing the Noosa River the turnoff is on the left side approximately 700 m from the Ferry - you will see a Green letter box on the right hand side of the road- the drive way is opposite the green letter box turn left you will see a timber gate (open) and a Teewah Beach Escapes Sign, turn left and travel down a long driveway towards the river - follow the road to the house.
- Sunshine Coast Airport is approx 30 mins to Tewantin
- Brisbane Airport is approx 1.5 hrs to Tewantin
- Normal Car is fine to get to this property, but if you want to travel to Teewah Beach you will need a 4X4 or an AWD - vehicle access permits also need to be obtained if travelling on the beach.
- Strictly No Bucks or Hens Parties or Wedding receptions or any Events to be held at this property
- House and Bunk Room
- 3 TV's