Just recently renovated has given this beach cottage a Balinese / Byron Bay feel.
The large now north facing deck has an outdoor table and chairs and day bed.
The new tiered timber steps stretch across the deck and entrance area – perfect for relaxing after a day at the beach.
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, fully air-conditioned with stylish furniture makes this the ideal holiday stay in Teewah
The house is north facing adjacent to the national park and the northern beach access number One.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: 1 Bathroom, 1 Refrigerator, 1 Toilet, Dishwasher, Fire Bowl BYO wood, Linen not supplied but can be hired at an extra charge, NO PARTIES or EVENTS, No Pets Allowed, Weber bbq
- Categories: House
Prices start at: $285 per night (+taxes and fees)
- 2 Bedroom elevated house
- 2 Queen Beds
- Airconditioners x 3
- Ceiling fans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen - stove top and convection microwave oven (not standard oven)
- Large Covered Deck with outdoor table and chairs and day bed
- Relaxing on the Beach
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Bush walking
- 4w driving
Check in/out times
- Once on the beach drive for approx 6kms north, turn into Teewah village, drive straigh ahead to the T road, turn right, Mackerel Street, drive straight to the next T road. Coker Cabana is the house on the right hand corner
- Sunshine Coast Airport 3o mins to Tewantin
- Brisbane Airport 1.5 hrs to Tewantin
- 4WD or AWD needed to navigate beach to Teewah